What's new

Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeStew2

Donator
I am hoping to join a faction on my main character but my name isn't suitable so i was wandering if their is anyway i could get a free name change as i don't have enough money for one.

Yassin

Retired Admin
JakeStew2 said:
I am hoping to join a faction on my main character but my name isn't suitable so i was wandering if their is anyway i could get a free name change as i don't have enough money for one.

Hello JakeStew22,

1) There are many side jobs across the server that you can complete to recieve at least $25,000 to purchase a name change.

2) You could sell some of your assets such as vehicles.

3) You can /fish at the reefer for a few hours to get the amount you need.

4) You can ask someone to borrow the money for the name change and pay them back when you have it.

Admins don't give out free name changes, hence why it costs $25,000, to decrease the amount of name changes just in-case someone screwed up or did something wrong.

I hope this helped. Good luck buddy, and if you need more information, go ahead and ask.

PixelMass

Retired Admin
Hello there JakeStew!

I personally would be very happy to let you borrow $25,000 until you have the required money. Just drop me a PM in game if you see me, my name is Johnny Graziano.

Your best bet in reaching the required amount is by simply doing sidejobs as Unknown said, the more you do the more you earn.

Any further questions feel free to PM me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.