What's new

My Teamspeak is giving me a error..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khizer

Donator
So I use Teamspeak every day, it was working perfectly till yesterday as I am in FD I have to get on TS to be on duty. For some reasons, Teamspeak is giving me the "Failed to connect to server" error. I can get in game with no problems, the other social RCRP TS server is not working either but all others are working like LSRP

I even switched to different wifi connections, restarted my laptop, reinstalled Teamspeak and also tried changing my DNS settings, so far none of the following worked, can I get a little help here please?

Copeland

Donator
Ask a admin for the numberic IP of the teamspeak.or try 178.32.108.245:5000 in the teamspeak IP and I hope it works I tried for me also its working so let's check up with you.

Try flushing your DNS from the Run - Command Prompt. Here is the method below:

Windows® 8:
Code:
To clear your DNS cache if you use Windows 8, perform the following steps:
On your keyboard, press Win+X to open the WinX Menu.
Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
Run the following command:
ipconfig /flushdns
If the command succeeds, the system returns the following message:
Windows IP configuration successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

Windows 7:
Code:
To clear your DNS cache if you use Windows 7, perform the following steps:
Click Start.
Enter cmd in the Start menu search text box.
Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as Administrator.
ipconfig /flushdns
If the command succeeds, the system returns the following message:
Windows IP configuration successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

MacOS® 10.10.4 and above
Code:
To clear your DNS cache if you use MacOS X version 10.10.4 or above, perform the following steps:
Click Applications.
Click Utilities.
Click Terminal.
sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder
If the command succeeds, the system does not return any output.
Warning
To run this command, you must know the computer's administrator account password.

MacOS® 10.10.1, 10.10.2, and 10.10.3
Code:
To clear your DNS cache if you use MacOS X version 10.10 through 10.10.3, perform the following steps:
Click Applications.
Click Utilities.
Click Terminal.
sudo discoveryutil mdnsflushcache

Warning
To run this command, you must know the computer's administrator account password.

MacOS 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9
Code:
To clear your DNS cache if you use MacOS X version 10.7, 10.8, or 10.9, perform the following steps:
Click Applications.
Click Utilities.
Double-click Terminal.
sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder
Warning

MacOS 10.5 and 10.6
Code:
To clear your DNS cache if you use MacOS X version 10.5 or 10.6, perform the following steps:
Click Applications.
Click Utilities.
Double-click Terminal.
sudo dscacheutil -flushcache
Warning

I hope this works otherwise contact me again.

Khizer

Donator
Yup the numeric IP address works for the:5000 TS server but I need the numeric one for :9111 server, if someone has it please drop it down

Copeland

Donator
Did you try to connect with 178.32.108.245:9111? If it dosen't work, reply here I'll try to find the numberic IP.

Jxrdxn

Donator
:wavecry:
Khizer said:
So I use Teamspeak every day, it was working perfectly till yesterday as I am in FD I have to get on TS to be on duty. For some reasons, Teamspeak is giving me the "Failed to connect to server" error. I can get in game with no problems, the other social RCRP TS server is not working either but all others are working like LSRP

I even switched to different wifi connections, restarted my laptop, reinstalled Teamspeak and also tried changing my DNS settings, so far none of the following worked, can I get a little help here please?

I get this problem, I connect again straight after, so after one attempt at trying to connect I immediately try again and I get let in.

Khizer

Donator
Well it's fixed either ways, all I had to do was restart my router it all got fixed after that, thanks for the help tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.