What's new

My sister would like to play on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melvin

Donator
Hello,

My sister would like to play on the server, however, she needs an exception from the admins.
Would she be able to create an account as my brother has also already made an MA?

Thanks in advance.

(I understand that I need to make a support ticket but I would like to know if it's possible first)

Justin

Donator
x2et7ba.png
FAQ - Two accounts for one IP -A lot of people have been asking about this and how they're able to get two accounts on one IP address so I'll explain the process you need to go through for this to happen.

First of all, log into the UCP on the account that already exists and create a support ticket tagged for Management.

Your ticket will be handled and you and the other person requesting a MA might be required to come onto Teamspeak and speak to one of the two Management members, this can be using voice or text chat.

They will then allow you to create two accounts on one IP address, once you're finished talking to them then the other person who wishes to have an MA should be able to apply.

If you have any questions or concerns about the master account system in general or this particular topic then please do not hesitate to ask below.

Supergrass

Banned
AnMelvin said:
Justin said:

Maybe you read over it but here goes:
Would she be able to create an account as my brother has also already made an MA?
Do you not have your glasses on bro? He just told you exactly what you need to do for that exact issue :frustrated:

Make a support ticket, get an admin to change your IPs up and then make your sisters account. Or just go to starbucks or some shit and make the account there on your phone. It's really not rocket science.

Athens

Donator
I think he is asking if it's okay to have 3 MAs as he and his brother already own one and his sister wants to make one too?

Yassin

Retired Admin
There is a limit of one account, but you can request permission for as many family members. Although since it's more than 2 members, everyone is required to be on teamspeak.

Melvin

Donator
Yassin said:
There is a limit of one account, but you can request permission for as many family members. Although since it's more than 2 members, everyone is required to be on teamspeak.
Look, there's the answer what I was looking for. Thanks, Yassin you can L&A this now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.