What's new

My Master account application was denied wrongly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipstersaurus

Okay, so my application got denied due to "Plagiarism.", even though this is my first visit to the forums and I don't even know where I'd find the applications to copy. Secondly, I spent over an hour on my application and to see it denied like this and to have to wait a month to submit another is ridiculous.

This also may have been denied because my friend recommended me to the server and I used his name in the application. I said my character is related to his therefore sharing the same surname.

I'm not sure, but I can tell you that I did not copy anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

deniedapplicationsnip.png

Daniel

Donator
Your definition of MG and PG:

The applicant was asked to define and give an example of Metagaming. said:
Metagaming is when you use OOC information in character and it may change the outcome of your character's development. You can learn this information in different ways, e.g. OOC chat, the Forums, or Real-Life, and using it in character. An example of this is, if I saw someones name and called them by that name instead of asking for it I'd be Meta-Gaming
The applicant was asked to define and give an example of Powergaming. said:
Powergaming is when you actually enforce something upon another player, and not giving them a chance to either counter it or take note of your action. Powergaming doesn't make the game fun for anyone except the person who is commiting the act. An example of powergaming is if I was arresting someone in-game, and I emoted "Player 1 tackles the criminal to the floor, smashing his head on the solid road, and restraining his hands". That would be powergaming, as I did not give the other player the chance to react and counter it.

I simply googled it and found this: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/832 ... __13688422

That's obviously plagiarism.

Hipstersaurus

You won't believe me, but I made that application for that server.

I can send you the account details if you want, I don't use it that much anymore.

iSkull

Hipstersaurus said:
You won't believe me, but I made that application for that server.

I can send you the account details if you want, I don't use it that much anymore.

The point Daniel wants to mention is that he wants you to make a new definition from again with good efforts and examples.

So, I'd advise you to re-do the application and don't use any resources except your mind. As this is to make sure that you have experience at RPing and willing to be our new welcomed member in the server.

iSkull

Hipstersaurus said:
I still have to wait a month though, right?

Otherwise, I understand.

Thanks.

Wait for Daniel to be back online, and he might help you with the time thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.