What's new

My current server problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yummyguy

Donator
Massive lagg and alot of disconnecting.
Been going on for these 2 last days..have'nt been online for a couple of days before.
Is this just my problem? I read the thing about host change and I see alot of people have laggs and such ,
I live in Finland so I should have gotten better ping right? not...completely ruined? Anyone else got/fixed the same problem?

Tell me if there is another post like this, so you can remove this.
And I accept every answer(s)/solution(s)

Best regards, Buck
icon_pirat.png

d@$tmo

Bronze Member
It's probably you, since I got better ping and less lag, despite the fact that the host is now further from me than before. Maybe you got some internet issues or something? Or your ISP has a big problem, that they are trying to fix, which causes instability in the connection? Still might be the host switch, but I doubt it. Maybe if someone else is experiencing the same, they should post...? :roll:

Dr. Paine

Retired Admin
I suggest you call your Internet Service Provider and notify them about the situation.
Try turning off your router for 15 seconds, then turning it back on. It could possible be because of it heating up quickly. Do any other games lag?

Timothy

Donator
Could be what place he goes in the server? Like monty which is laggy as my hairy ass..

Status
Not open for further replies.