What's new

My charactet issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisboss

So I was playing last night having lots of fun then I decided to go to my house and store my weapon there then I came out locked the house and there I can't move or see anything around my home. I couldn't use /assistance or so I pmed a admin and luckily he came and try to help me. He tried all what he could /slap /drag /teleporting /putting my space to 0 nothing just won't work till they say com here and hopefully some higher admin or something can help me out. So yea i'm stuck for like 16 hrs then this mrn I logged in and it worked then it just lagged again. I reclogged and I was stuck in the same hell spot. Now i log in and it worked for a while i could move and everything but again it lagged and when i rejoin its stuck again please help. My in game name: Chris_Noel

Additional information: http://imgur.com/a/CaZXi

Chrisboss

I've done that like a million times it still does the same thing and it becomes very very laggy. I think high leveled admin should do something with my character then probably fix my problem.

Chrisboss

Well now after reclogging a bunch of times it works sometimes and I can't even last 5 mins without lagging and the game just decides to disconnect I need assistance here.

Chrisboss

Now I've played in some other dm/cops n robbers server and everything runs good no lag so its a problem with something in game and my character. I hope an admin can help me please its been a while now.

dex

Donator
Do you have a slow internet connection? Streaming 1000 objects at once could be the main issue with your lag, try using /svo 350 in game.

Chrisboss

my fps is dong 60-80 sometimes 110 at times I think that's
fine. I never had a problem with my fps or running anything in the background to make my internet slow. I don't have slow internet either. idk what's going on but I do know its a problem with my account/character on the server and I need help in setting my account lag or something back normal after my character just randomly froze and problems start occurring.

Status
Not open for further replies.