What's new

My brother needs a character

Jamal_Maurice

Donator
Hello whoever is reading this topic.
IG name:Jamal_Maurice
What do I want ? : First of all I got 2 computers a laptop and a desktop but one router one IP (My IP stills dynamic) well this is not the problem .I left another server this week and came here ..my brother left there too now I made a character and the application got Accepted from first time. now I got 1 Master Account .. but stills my brother need a master account for him to login at same time. so Iam asking Alec for supporting two characters for my IP ... :)

Timothy

Donator
Resolution on this; This has never happened to my count on RC-RP. I don't think allowing two different computers on IP would work, due to the fact if one gets banned then you get banned.

Jamal_Maurice

Donator
1st of all my IP is dynamic so if the admin knows we r two persons he will ban the banned person only and leave me .. if it is IP ban I won't have any problems to login IF the admins don't mind.
2nd I don't think he gonna get banned .. I hope

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Request a support ticket. Alec rarely checks the help boards and the such, he leaves that to peasants such as myself! Hell he rarely checks the admin board sometimes! So yeah, sending in a support ticket explaining your situation would be best. But please ensure that your brother doesn't play on your account with his own character till you have resolved this with Alec. It could lead to him joining without doing the quiz or application, and therefore not having a good standard of roleplay as he won't know what's required. If he does play your account may be banned and all sorts of issues will arise, just contact Alec and I'm sure he'll be willing to sort it out :)

Dexter_Colt

Donator
Yes, make the support ticket to "enable" two master accounts on same IP.

Just hope your friend/brother or whoever plays on the other PC doesn't get IP banned hehe.. :geek: