What's new

My brother cant create an master account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostFace

Hello there, I joined back to the community two weeks ago, I've told my brother how amazing the community and he gladly wanted join too, Sadly I've created a master account on our Network IP adress already so he wont be able to, Can I have any assistance by any adminstartor to fizthat issue out? We sicking to play together since I shared the RP scenes that goes in the server with him, Thanks for your time! <3

AmplifiedNerd

Bronze Member
If you don't want to click links regarding this issue, I will post what it says in the previous link given.

BigD said:
A lot of people have been asking about this and how they're able to get two accounts on one IP address so I'll explain the process you need to go through for this to happen.

First of all, log into the UCP on the account that already exists and create a support ticket tagged for one of the following people: BigD, Evans, or TommyB.

Your ticket will be accepted and you and the other person requesting a MA will be required to come onto teamspeak and speak to one of the two Management members, this can be using voice or text chat.

They will then allow you to create two accounts on one IP address, once you're finished talking to them then the other person who wishes to have an MA should be able to apply.

If you have any questions or concerns about the master account system in general or this particular topic then please do not hesitate to ask below.

Status
Not open for further replies.