What's new

Most active illegal faction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arky

Retired Admin
Well, to be honest, all factions are rather active. Some have clearly have more members, but there aren't any official faction majorly inactive.If you want a more detailed review of each factions activity, I suggest waiting to Yassins and valeros faction reviews in the start of next month :)

Witting

Donator
Sacramano/VK have the most active factions. These are two factions who have maybe 3-10 people in /factiononline, but you can always bet there's an extra ten people hanging around somewhere who aren't scriptwise in the faction yet.

Jacob_Smith

Bronze Member
Witting said:
Sacramano/VK have the most active factions. These are two factions who have maybe 3-10 people in /factiononline, but you can always bet there's an extra ten people hanging around somewhere who aren't scriptwise in the faction yet.
Sacramano :D

Bleistift

Donator
I would say that Riverside Roosters is pretty dope. I always see them RPing stuff and they're very unique. You should check them out.

Feniksxx

Silver Member
Bleistift said:
I would say that Riverside Roosters is pretty dope. I always see them RPing stuff and they're very unique. You should check them out.
Good idea, maybe some other time.

Cream

Faction Consultant
Bleistift said:

If they cut the crap where they start shit with literally anyone, they're a pretty good faction.

Status
Not open for further replies.