What's new

Mistake IG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Well, when I was inactive for 3 months. I gave one of my accounts to 2 people. Then the account got hacked. It is my fault right? For giving my password and IG name to someone.. So I have the complete right not to post a Support Ticket to get my account back? Just a mini question. because I think it's my fault from the start...

Dexter_Colt

Donator
It's truly your fault, but I don't think submitting a support ticket would be a bad idea.. But I don't know about having your hopes too high.. Since I believe it's been said many times you are not supposed to share any account information etc..

Good luck though!

Yassin

Retired Admin
Dexter_Colt said:
It's truly your fault, but I don't think submitting a support ticket would be a bad idea.. But I don't know about having your hopes too high.. Since I believe it's been said many times you are not supposed to share any account information etc..

Good luck though!

That's what i thought too :p.

But while I was on. I caught the Master Account..

Timothy

Donator
You shouldn't give your password out for anything, Would you give your password out for your bank account/PIN number? No. So really I'd say you could try but my guess you will have to start up again?

Teddy

Donator
I sn't It also against rules to give passwords for people?

Yassin

Retired Admin
Teddy said:
I sn't It also against rules to give passwords for people?

/facepalm..

No duh? It was a mistake and it's never gonna' happen again. now please stop posting here.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.