What's new

Meet The Community Section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommyB

Owner
Hello everyone! Since the meet the staff section of the forum was introduced back in 2011, there has occasionally been suggestions about making a similar section for normal members of the community. A lot of them were denied or simply left without any conclusion, but today I decided to roll with it and create the section. All past staff topics have been unlocked and move to the new section, and anybody is free to create their own topic. I have also supplied a basic format in the section for anyone who wants it, although I'm sure people who actually give a shit will make their own formats that look way better. :^)

Please remember that all forum rules apply to this new section. This section can be found here. Enjoy!

Lee

Platinum Member
i love you

but i know ur game, this is another post just to get likes :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

B!shop

Retired Admin
This is nice. Similar to the "Introduction" section. Let's get knowing the community! :luvrcrp:

Moj0

Donator
Holy shit - This has unearthed so many admins that I completely forgot about RP'ing with, bringing back so memories. :wavecry:

2Fabulous

Retired Admin
Moj0 said:
Holy shit - This has unearthed so many admins that I completely forgot about RP'ing with, bringing back so memories. :wavecry:
ffs it did :cry:
Btw a suggestion: sticky the current admins topics?

Status
Not open for further replies.