What's new

Master account.

Brushes

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
591
Location
Tel Aviv, Israel.
Hey.
My cousin is sleeping in my house for a week.
He has a character in my master account, but I want to delete his character, and open one character for me.
I'm trying to open a master account here, but it says that my IP already has already been registered.
Is there any chance I can register an account for him?
 

BigD

Retired Admin
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
4,243
Location
Essex
Brushes said:
Hey.
My cousin is sleeping in my house for a week.
He has a character in my master account, but I want to delete his character, and open one character for me.
I'm trying to open a master account here, but it says that my IP already has already been registered.
Is there any chance I can register an account for him?


Hello Brushes,

You can contact Alec and ask him to allow two master accounts to be created on that IP. I know it is Indeed possible as I have had it done to me.

Good luck!
BigD.
 

BigD

Retired Admin
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
4,243
Location
Essex
Brushes said:
May I ask, why are you writing in quotes? XD
And thanks.
If my answer is not good enough because of the way of which it's formatted then I won't help you.
 

Brushes

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
591
Location
Tel Aviv, Israel.
BigD said:
Brushes said:
May I ask, why are you writing in quotes? XD
And thanks.
If my answer is not good enough because of the way of which it's formatted then I won't help you.
The answer is perfect, and it helped me.
But in each message you submit, you post with quotes. Why? XD
 

BigD

Retired Admin
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
4,243
Location
Essex
Brushes said:
BigD said:
Brushes said:
May I ask, why are you writing in quotes? XD
And thanks.
If my answer is not good enough because of the way of which it's formatted then I won't help you.
The answer is perfect, and it helped me.
But in each message you submit, you post with quotes. Why? XD
I just do.
 

Atacan66

Donator
Joined
Nov 30, 2011
Messages
1,088
Location
Maimi

Hello Brushes,

He is BigD thats why he is answering in quotes in every single topic he makes. I hope this will answer your question.

Good luck!
Atacan66.
 
Top