What's new

Master Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mostu2

Donator
So. I had a break from RC-RP, and I have a problem. When I log to my account, it says that I have to register a Master account. So, when I go to redcountyrp.com/register, I pass the quiz, and then I have to answer basic questions such as Why do you want to join our server etc. But I already joined the server, so can someone tell me- should I fill this whole application, or am I doing something wrong?

adidasÔäó

Banned
You will have to make a master account, if you don't have a master account you can't play.

Brent

Donator
Make a Master Account, wait for an admin to review it and accept it. When it's accepted you can log in and register your accounts under your Master Account.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Simple enough- you must now pass a quiz and an application process on the UCP to set up a master account- and then from the master account you may add 4 characters- which can be new or old characters (Your characters that you used to have will still be the same level etc as when you left- you just have to add them to the master account).

This system was implemented so that less of the people who join RC RP are incompetant RPers who struggle with the English language and just get answers off youtube videos etc :)

Thanks for understanding!

Mostu2

Donator
Okay, done. I was just unsure, cause there were questions like "Why do you want to play here" and stuff so I thought it's for new players, and for the existing characters there is something different. But the problem is solved, LOCK AND ARCHIVE PLAX.

Status
Not open for further replies.