What's new

Master Account password changed & I don't know it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milk

Donator
Okay, so I apologize in advance if this isn't the right place to put this. But it seemed like the only place.
So, a little while back I changed my Master Account password because I was banned for Master Account sharing. It was a mistake ban, and it was resolved. But changing my password, due to it being SO long ago and admins don't check tickets for MONTHS I don't remember my password anymore, it is not one of the 4 passwords I frequently use, so it is my dumbass fault for changing it to whatever the fuck it is. Anyways, I don't know what to do? I changed the password via E-mail 'Forgot my password', and it's just not working? for example I clicked 'forgot my password' - it e-mails me and I change my password to (Ex: Dogshit), I go to log into my account with my master account name and password as (Ex: Dogshit), and nope. Doesn't work. DuFaq happens now? Someone help :frustrated:

Milk

Donator
Ah, so as I go to log onto the server - my master account has been changed. I asked an IRL friend of mine to change it, but I don't remember what he changed it to. Anyone know how to find out my Master Account name - ,-

Joe

Retired Admin
Jake.

I may have misread or Misinterpreted your post. But the main reason people have trouble logging in to their accounts is due to the fact their MA name is the same as their IG name.
Is your In Game name also Jake_Johnston?

Thanks.
Shakerz

Milk

Donator
nope, it's not my IG name.
my IG name is Jake_Jenner.
Although, I had 2 (Jake_Johnston & Jake_Jenner), but Jake_Johnston WAS my master account name until I got it changed and now have forgot I even tried changing it because it took admins WAY TOO FUCKING LONG to change it.

fr0st

SysAdmin
System Administrator
Locked and archived.

I assume your issue was fixed by an administrator. If not, please PM me and I will forward it to the appropriate person or fix it myself.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.