What's new

Master account issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dickfacemcgee

Hi, I recently applied and I can't access my master account. The site has said that my application has been checked, but I cannot access it, and I'm fairly sure that I am entering the information correctly. Another interesting thing is that I've received over forty e-mails with the same message, the message being:

Your Red County Roleplay Master Account has been created.

Account Name: Dickfacemcgee
Account E-Mail: Redacted
Requested from IP: Redacted

Your application has been submitted for Admin reviewal and you were 0th in the queue when you registered at 8th of January 2012.
Visit http://redcountyrp.com/login/ and login to view your application status.

I have left my e-mail and IP address out for personal reasons. I received an e-mail that said it has been checked, but I cannot log into the master account. Any help would be appreciated, and if I need to give any more details, please just ask.

Dickfacemcgee

Oh, sorry. It takes me to a mostly blank page with the following:

<redcountyrp.com>

Invalid username or password, please try again.

I am fairly sure I'm entering my information right. If I'm not, then I must've made a typo in my password or something.

Alec

Retired Admin
You must be entering the wrong password so you can open a ticket to get the password changed.

Dickfacemcgee

Alright, thanks. I did so. I'm still getting e-mails for some reason, and another e-mail has gone through, saying that my account has been checked again.

Status
Not open for further replies.