What's new

Master account denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy_Berkum

Hi guys, a couple of days ago i wanted to play in the server again but i saw you needed a master account.
So i made a master account but it was denied because of copy and paste, i really want to play on this server and im a good roleplayer.
Can you please give me a second chance?

PS: My Master account that i used to apply is : JonnyBloom

Logic III

Donator
I have played on various Roleplaying servers with this guy, he's a pretty good RPer and deserves a spot in the server.

Sparky

Donator
If you're a pretty good roleplayer then you should've have passed the test, it's not that hard.
I think you can try again in a few days, fill the application with the most information and effort you can. ;)

Roy_Berkum

Sparky said:
If you're a pretty good roleplayer then you should've have passed the test, it's not that hard.
I think you can try again in a few days, fill the application with the most information and effort you can. ;)
i know but look at this when i login : http://puu.sh/hyib

Sparky

Donator
That's a permament deny, it means you cannot apply again because of copy/paste. Simple.
Unfortunately you have no chance of making a new application.

Daniel

Donator
Daniel said:
Q: My master account application got denied, what can I do?
A: If your application was permanently denied, the admin who handled your application doesn't think that you meet our requirements. He/she should have added a reason. If you were denied temporarily, all you can do is to wait until it expires and then revise whatever you were requested to and resubmit it.
Locked and archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.