What's new

Master Account Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legit x ionz

Banned
My registration was denied of did not meet requirements... can you please take a second look and re-read it so i might be able to try again, it took me two hours flipping back and forth from information on the quiz... i truly believe i would like a second chance, im a very good roleplayer, and really would like to join, please re-read thank you so much! The account is "will_Jennings"

Legit x ionz

Banned
*also, im a very heavy roleplayer, im very mature, really would like to join if you could let me revise, or just make the ban temporary. i was really bummed out, and determined to make myself heard. please re-think what was done. thank you so much guys!

Legit x ionz

Banned
alright, well thanks, I'm going to my dads today he has a different IP would it be considered IP banning to make a new master account there?

Daniel

Donator
Daniel said:
Q: My master account application got denied, what can I do?
A: If your application was permanently denied, the admin who handled your application doesn't think that you meet our requirements. He/she should have added a reason. If you were denied temporarily, all you can do is to wait until it expires and then revise whatever you were requested to and resubmit it.
Legit x ionz said:
alright, well thanks, I'm going to my dads today he has a different IP would it be considered IP banning to make a new master account there?
If you try to create a new one, it would count as ban evading and it would end up with you getting banned again.

Locked and archived.

Status
Not open for further replies.