What's new

Master Account activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BennyBlanco

Hello there, I'm new here and I look forward playing with all of you guys.

I have one question, fot two days now message "Your application is currently in the hands of an Admin and is being reviewed." is on my Master account login screen after I've resent the form.

I dont know is it a Bug or do I really need to wait that long, the first application was reviewed maybe two or three hours after I've sent it.

Looking forward to RP with you guys, youre awesome I've been reading the forums before registering.

Best regards

ConnorA

Donator
Hello, you will need to just wait for a admin to review it as the admin team are very busy at this time, you will just need to be patient, and welcome to the community.
:welcome:

CookieMonster

Silver Member
Hello,

the problem is that they are just few admins, who can check the MA applications and they're busy with other server related issues.
You just have to wait some of them to check it. Be patient, we all waited a lot of time to get a Master Account here, so you aren't the only one.
Also, they're a lot of player, waiting for MA here too. As I said, just be patient.
If you don't have another questions about this, would you post here and tell us to lock the thread?

Regards,
CookieMonster.

Status
Not open for further replies.