What's new

Mapping question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spook

Silver Member
Is there a way to enter mapping codes and add things on that mapping in SAMP Editor?

Spook

Silver Member
Tom'BillyJo said:
Nop. You cannot copy mapped IG object's scripts. You must have the code itself to be able to edit the map.
Nah I didn't mean that, If I was mapping something and then I became tired and want to continue later can I take the codes of the things that I've mapped to continue it tomorrow?

Tom

Donator
Spook said:
Tom'BillyJo said:
Nop. You cannot copy mapped IG object's scripts. You must have the code itself to be able to edit the map.
Nah I didn't mean that, If I was mapping something and then I became tired and want to continue later can I take the codes of the things that I've mapped to continue it tomorrow?

Oh.

Yes. I assume SAMP Map editor is SAMP Map Construction ?

Follow the steps.
1) When you want to stop mapping, in the top corner there's a menu, press "Show Code", third from the left.
2) Select all the content and copy it. (Remember to scroll down.) (Right click > Copy )
3) Create a text document (If windows, right click on desktop New > Text document)
4) Open your newly created document, right click on it and > Paste.
Then save.

Then when you want to continue mapping, Copy the content in the text document, and on SAMP editor press "Import paste" left of "show code".

Then all the objects should be in the map editor again and you can continue mapping.

Questions?

Spook

Silver Member
It worked thank you :)
I have another questions how to add to mapping codes on each other?
And how to know how many objects I used in my mapping?

Zoltan

Donator
Topic locked for inactivity, if further help is required feel free to PM any of the Helpers with mapping knowledge that posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.