What's new

[MANAGEMENT] Urgent help required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTucker

Okay the problem seems to be that i had made a typo at my email change...
my original email that i wanted to write was [email protected]
instead of that i typed [email protected]. - That gmail doesn't exist and i cannot create one due the under-line. Can someone change my account email back to [email protected].
My username is VTucker

Cheers'.

Matty

Donator
Re: Urgent help required.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but to change your E-Mail, you have to click on a confirmation link in a message sent to that E-Mail address, so if it doesn't get confirmed it won't get changed.

VTucker

No it the confirmation link was sent to the old email.
Proof
89GwHaM.png

Matty

Donator

What?

If you accidentally changed your E-Mail to an address that you don't have access to, you won't be able to confirm it and thus it won't get changed.
You can just submit another E-Mail change with the correct address.

VTucker

As crazy as it sounds the correct email address off VTucker is [email protected] and you know damn well that gmail does not have mails like that, so you have to trust me that i have no access what-so-ever to that mail, and i can't even create it if i attempted it! What i'm requesting is for a possible way to for that email to be changed to my old one which is [email protected]

VTucker

I never had access to it.. i don't even know how it accepted it, it's pretty confusing to me..
I even tried sending numerous "lost my password" to "[email protected]" and i keep checking my old gmail if it is some-kind of error, but i do not have any reply..

Matty

Donator

If you don't confirm the change by using the link sent to the target E-Mail, it won't get changed and remain the same, try changing it again as the email shouldn't have changed.
If it somehow did change without confirmation, you'll have to wait for Management.

VTucker

Funny enough it did without me confirming it into the target-email. Probably some system bug, hopefully management will be able to solve the issue.

VTucker

I'll be awaiting on Tommy to check this topic due that him only can fix this issue. Hopefully he sees it..

Status
Not open for further replies.