What's new

[Management] Password reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackBenton

Hey guys, this is jack benton (ig name) i created a successful account in last summers and played on this awesome server for like a month and now i wanna rejoin but i have forgot my password. To be honest i have even forgot my account name just remember the ig name which is Jack Benton. Kindly guide me through the process how can i get my account back. I had 50K and a rancher in that account.

Giga

Donator
Hi there,

An administrator can assist you with finding your master account name, as long as the character account name you provided is correct. If you still have access to the email address that's linked to your master account name, you can reset your password through the UCP password reset process.

JackBenton

Giga said:
Hi there,

An administrator can assist you with finding your master account name, as long as the character account name you provided is correct. If you still have access to the email address that's linked to your master account name, you can reset your password through the UCP password reset process.
Thanks alot it really helped! I have retrieve my master account but now i want to know my character password for Jack Benton

Giga

Donator
JackBenton said:
Giga said:
Hi there,

Thanks alot it really helped! I have retrieve my master account but now i want to know my character password for Jack Benton

Have you tried using the password reset process from the User Control Panel? It should reset your password so you can change it later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.