What's new

[MANAGEMENT] Master Account Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goran

Hi.

I am having issues with my Master Account. I've registered it on an email that no longer exists and has been deleted. The problem is that I cannot remember my password to access the said account nor can I reset /retrieve it using that email.

I was wondering if it is possible to change the account's email address to another one which I can access.

The account username is: "Goran", the email associated with it is: [email protected]

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goran

PS: I forgot to mention that I've also emailed your support but was told that it would be good if I posted a thread here as well.

Goran

BUMP.

I have been advised not to bump this until 48 hours have passed but I really need someone to look into this. I cannot access the UCP, server nor Discord.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
The MA associated with [email protected] is not Goran, it's Jakey. If that doesn't change anything for you though, then feel free to send me a forum PM with the new email you want associated with it, seeing how the IPs of the MA and the forum account match eachother (so I'm convinced the acc is yours). :wink:

Cal

Donator
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.