What's new

[Management] Forgotten Master Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been on SA-MP in a while, and I forgot my master account for RC-RP. Problem is, I only applied for the server one time and that was back when I didn't understand how to roleplay so I was denied, so my master account has no characters. Hope you can help me recover it because I can't make a new one and I'd love to play on this server. :shoot2:

Re: Forgotten Master Account

Posting to say that I might know what the password is, seeing how I've used the same password for everything since 2010.

Donuts

Donator
Re: Forgotten Master Account

Dear, King Flockaveli

Do you remember the email address used for the master account? I am going to go over and tag this for MANAGEMENT so that they can review the situation and help you to the best of their abilities. If you have any questions or concerns, please do reply below.

Brent

Donator
King Flockaveli said:
I know the password. Just not the email or the name.
I'm afraid that management isn't able to retrieve your name with just your MA's password, you'll need either the name of the MA or the email address. Gather a list with all email addresses you have and send that to a management member as soon as he responds to this topic, maybe they can find your MA name that way.

They can't find it with my ip?
Or just allow me to make a new MA?
I don't remember the email, will never remember the email, and probably don't even have access to the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.