What's new

making a master account

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpnutt

I am trying to register for a master account and someone I know from my household already has one and I was wondering if it wasn't letting me make a new one because we are on the same IP or what? I would really like to play and start the registration process, it sounds fun. Thank you!

AshleyAcidix

Donator
You will have to get in contact with an head administrator or Alec himself, You can find them on the forums from this list or on the server teamspeak - redcountyrp.com:5000

RissyRawr

Tom'BillyJo said:
I recommend telling the other person on your IP to fill out a support ticket about having 2 Master accounts on the same IP.

I made a ticket for this issue (as I am the other one in question), still waiting for a response. Also have tried to contact Admin in game and /assistance but no luck as of yet.

Tom

Donator
RissyRawr said:
Tom'BillyJo said:
I recommend telling the other person on your IP to fill out a support ticket about having 2 Master accounts on the same IP.

I made a ticket for this issue (as I am the other one in question), still waiting for a response. Also have tried to contact Admin in game and /assistance but no luck as of yet.

Oh well. I guess patience is key here. We helpers can't really do more in this case.

RissyRawr

Tom'BillyJo said:
RissyRawr said:
Tom'BillyJo said:

Oh well. I guess patience is key here. We helpers can't really do more in this case.

Definitely understandable, I know all the admins keep busy and I don't want to be a nuisance. No choice but to wait, yup.

Caitlin

Donator
I don't think it will be a problem. We are also two from the same IP. When we filled out the application, we just mentioned each other. Didn't have a problem so far. So in your case, I'd just mention the other guy on your IP and offer a TS conversation to prove that you are indeed different people.

RissyRawr

Caitlin said:
I don't think it will be a problem. We are also two from the same IP. When we filled out the application, we just mentioned each other. Didn't have a problem so far. So in your case, I'd just mention the other guy on your IP and offer a TS conversation to prove that you are indeed different people.

That was the suggested solution, thanks all for your replies.

Giga

Donator
OP hasn't logged into the forum since the 5th of June.

Query closed due to inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.