What's new

MA Account/Admin/Management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Wilson

Platinum Member
Need my account password reset I tried a long time ago and nobody gave me a hand or helped me get my account back. I just need the email reset and updated I'll PM any admin trying to aid me the new email. Honestly is like the current one just @gmail.com and I don't remember how my password was changed.

Connection

Donator
I think the best way to go about this is creating a support ticket on the UCP.

Giga

Donator
The only staff members who have access to master account information changes are the Management Team, plus Smally (UCP Web Developer) and Yassin (Head of UCP Services).

The e-mail address associated with your master account has been sent to your forum private messages. If you insist that you no longer have access to the given e-mail address, we will escalate your query.

Bauer

Retired Admin
Giga said:
The only staff members who have access to master account information changes are the Management Team, plus Smally (UCP Web Developer) and Yassin (Head of UCP Services).

The e-mail address associated with your master account has been sent to your forum private messages. If you insist that you no longer have access to the given e-mail address, we will escalate your query.

Liar, I also have access!

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Bauer said:
Giga said:

Yeah, so do I, you lying giga you! :cigar:

K.Wilson

Platinum Member
Earl said:
Bauer said:
Giga said:

Yeah, so do I, you lying giga you! :cigar:
You both know me, I forget shit easy lol. Can one of you two help me recover my MA so I'm ready to return once i get my new PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.