What's new

Lost my gun. Didn't know where to post this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fistefrikk

Today (13 august 2014) the server restarted. When it restarted, my MP5 with 500 bullets were in my car. When I saw that the server was restarting, I tried to open my trunk to get my MP5 but it wasn't possible. Because of that I couldn't take a screenshot.

Can I get my MP5 refunded, or do I have to buy myself a new one?

Castorr

Donator
Wrong section;

Needs to be posted in the refund topic, also two things to note:
  • Refunds are on hold for weaponry lost by the DB crashes.
  • Sadly I highly doubt you will get your weapon back due to the fact that you do not have proof of ownership.

Giga

Donator
Castorr said:
  • Refunds are on hold for weaponry lost by the DB crashes.

Weapon refunds are no longer on hold, but there is a new rule added regarding weapon loses due to database crashes.

Giga

Donator
Hi, Fistefrikk.

I'm afraid we really cannot assist you, nor administrators, about your weapon if you don't have any evidence that you own one. If you managed to get a weapon, please remember to take a screenshot with you holding the weapon(s). (By pressing 'F8' in-game) so you have a record whenever you manage to lose it again in the future.

Do you have any further concerns or should I lock this query?

Fistefrikk

Giga said:
Hi, Fistefrikk.

I'm afraid we really cannot assist you, nor administrators, about your weapon if you don't have any evidence that you own one. If you managed to get a weapon, please remember to take a screenshot with you holding the weapon(s). (By pressing 'F8' in-game) so you have a record whenever you manage to lose it again in the future.

Do you have any further concerns or should I lock this query?

You can lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.