What's new

Lost money ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tala_Valkov

Donator
Hello
I lost a money, because i go to the driving school and Take Test for Boat License (4000 $) and i go to the boat and my game crashed and I lost my money
kopfschuettel.gif

What to do now ?
confused.png

This happened to 9th May 2011 beetwen 21:45 and 22:00 go if you want to see that you do not lie.
I asked someone in the /n and chat /pm a admin but no answer
kopfschuettel.gif

Could you give me them back those $ 4000 :cry:

KoMaR

Donator
If you have any Screenshots as Proof, post a refound topic. If not do some sidejobs and you will earn 4k$ quickly. ;)

Fleur

Retired Admin
Bummer, but hey -- all is not lost!
You can easily get 4k back if you fish off the reefer, provided you see somebody driving it!
(Make sure to get your swimming skin on!)

If you're having trouble getting the money back, I'll give you something to start off with if I see you IG.

Oh and yeah, you can do sidejobs as a level 1!
Just not 'full-time' jobs like Mechanic, Maintenance Worker, Arms Dealer and/or Drug Dealer.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Side jobs include:

Sweeper
Trash collector
Bus driver
Trucker
Sprunk delivery driver
And I think I may have missed one... but in any case, each of those jobs you can do at level 1 and they all give GREAT pay for what they are.

And you would need to post a refund topic on the forums IF you had any proof in the form of screenshots, but yeah if you don't then not much we can do I'm afraid!

Daniel

Donator
Mark_Fleur said:
Side jobs include:

Sweeper
Trash collector
Bus driver
Trucker
Sprunk delivery driver
And I think I may have missed one... but in any case, each of those jobs you can do at level 1 and they all give GREAT pay for what they are.
Maintenance and coalmine worker are the two you missed.

If you see me in-game (Daniel Moritz) I can easily give you your $4000, it's nothing for those who has been playing for a while.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Daniel said:
Mark_Fleur said:
Side jobs include:

Sweeper
Trash collector
Bus driver
Trucker
Sprunk delivery driver
Maintenance and coalmine worker are the two you missed.

If you see me in-game (Daniel Moritz) I can easily give you your $4000, it's nothing for those who has been playing for a while.

Maintainence is a full time job ;)
Coal miner I did miss though- thanks.

And yes equally ask an experienced player OOCly, but don't beg them too much! >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.