What's new

Long time no see - Questions in regards to current affairs

Chivaz

Long time no see, fellas!

I reckon it's been a solid 4 years since i was truly constantly active on here, then as both Jeff Parker as an industry criminal and later as Samantha Wilson, long-time serving member of the SASP and dillimore dweller.

I know full and well how trivial questions regarding activity may be, but RCRP is to this day a huge, life impacting thing deep in my heart since all the way back when in what, 2011? Golfcart vibing with Alec, working Axiom with Tobias and BigD before Tobias left and BigD, well, you know.

Like, the day RCRP ever dies fully, so does a huge part of my life, and the well over £2000 I invested in donations back when it was equal to buying cash lmao, and about 4,5 months of active playtime every year. So, so much life spent.

How are the current affairs on RCRP? Are there active advertisements, is there an active community, regardless of size? Numbers are irrelevant as long as there are regulars. Those matter.

I'd certainly be interested in rejoining, perhaps venturing back into the SASP and creating another heavy-RP dedicated faction of sorts, and partaking in the occasional racing scene. Or better yet, create it, if there is none right now.

I entirely understand that numbers will have gone down, what with time passing. But I want to return, partake, and help benefit the server and help expand it back to what it was, or however close it can be pushed, unless the server is healthy as ever and i'm worrying about nothing. But becoming a part of it again is my greatest desire now, better now than never.

Gibbs.

Donator
Server is dead in the water, don't think I've seen any players online in months.

Teddy

Donator
This shit hurts man. I've been playing very unactively since 2010, huge part of my life.

1SKZ

Donator
cringe when mfs come here thinking it's gonna be anything like it was 5 years ago. stop trying, you and anyone else who sees this