What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha_King

Guys, I already registered on the forum with that name " Samantha_King " And I will use that name also in the game.
But when I open the server it says " Server closed connection "
Can any one help me ? Please I am stuck in that for 2 days..
Here is a pic for what happens with me
2vnn995.png

http://tinypic.com/r/2vnn995/9

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
You need to create a Master Account (MA) in order to be able to play on the server. A forum account lets you post on the forums, but it's the Master Account that you actually connect to the server with. You can create it via the register button on the homepage (over here), then you'll have to pass the RP knowledge quiz and submit a short written application and have it confirmed by an administrator. ;)
Also, note: the Master Account name can be anything you desire (eg. the nick you use in other communities), it doesn't have to be your future in-game name. You will be asked to create a character after passing the application process, that's where Name_Lastname comes into play.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Now you have to pass the RP quiz then submit a written application. There should be link leading to it on the Dashboard page.

Samantha_King

Where is that RP quiz >? in the game ?
If in the game, I can not enter the server, it says " Server closed connection too "

Status
Not open for further replies.