What's new

[LOCK&ARCHIVE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look Up

Donator
Well i wonder his new name.I lend him 50k money he was going to pay it me back.But i heard that he cked. I need his new name. I dont know where to post so i choose here.

Duff

Donator
Well, if he leant it to you ICly then it's lost as the person is ICly dead. If it was an OOC loan, I can get in contact with him as we were part of the same faction.

Let me know and I'll see what I can do for you!

Look Up

Donator
Duff said:
Well, if he leant it to you ICly then it's lost as the person is ICly dead. If it was an OOC loan, I can get in contact with him as we were part of the same faction.

It was ooc lend.

Duff

Donator
Look Up said:
Duff said:

It was ooc lend.

He was in TS last night and I totally forgot to mention it, he is TommyB on forums, just PM here.

Look Up

Donator
Duff said:
Look Up said:
Duff said:

It was ooc lend.

He was in TS last night and I totally forgot to mention it, he is TommyB on forums, just PM here.

Thank you.

It's solved. Requesting a lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.