What's new

little question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Donator
What would happen if you do it in real life? You're going to be killed if you do it,usually that's why IRL the people aren't running when someone aim a gun at them. It is NonRP and you could eat long admin jail for it.

James Reed

Donator
Theo said:
What would happen if you do it in real life? You're going to be killed if you do it,usually that's why IRL the people aren't running when someone aim a gun at them. It is NonRP and you could eat long admin jail for it.
if you are a nooby for this server there are guidelines made for you and RP is what you're chooses would be IRL

Theo

Donator
James Reed said:
Theo said:
if you are a nooby for this server there are guidelines made for you and RP is what you're chooses would be IRL
Exactly,it's not so hard to get it. Just read some guides,practise,and you'll be ready. Just think like you're really living in the game.

Theo

Donator
playahboy said:
so i can just run off if i would do the same irl?
Well,if IRL you're retarded emo,who don't care if he's alive or not,yes you can...
images

Steve

Donator
playahboy said:
Theo said:
playahboy said:
Well,if IRL you're retarded emo,who don't care if he's alive or not,yes you can...
images
alright
IS THIS OOC INSULT BTW?!?!
Omg.
It's considered non-rp if you run away, this person assumes that Emo's don't like their life, so they would run away IRL.
He meant that noone else would do that IRL I think.

Theo

Donator
Steve said:
playahboy said:
Theo said:
playahboy said:
images
alright
IS THIS OOC INSULT BTW?!?!
Omg.
It's considered non-rp if you run away, this person assumes that Emo's don't like their life, so they would run away IRL.
He meant that noone else would do that IRL I think.
It isn't an OOC insult...god damn it people,why everyone who understood what OOC insult is want to blame the first one he catch for that?! No,srsly,why?! I said IF you're retarded emo. I was just explaining you. I don't want to insult you. Jeez!
104.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.