Let's Make a Park [WINNER ANNOUNCED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jambo

Donator
Re: Let's Make a Park

Lionel said:
Where's the grass?

If you can find one patch of grass with paths through it, and that fits with the size of the area - I'll be soooo happy.
I've tried so many objects that have grass and paths through it, problem is, they're always too big and cover the fucking road and everything.

x00

Retired Admin

If people are having trouble deleting the objects, follow the steps below:

1. Take all the files Tommy provided you, and make a new folder in the MTA maps called "RCRP-Park".
2. Go in-game with MTA, open that folder up.
3. The objects should be deleted (This is what I did and it works)

:D

Don_Vincent

Donator

There's the grass!!!!!!!!!!!!

4svkm8B.jpg

SteveL

Donator

It's a great idea, and in my opinion, the same principle could be applied to many other areas of the server map.

All of the large unused faction HQ's and other unused areas in 'hotspot towns' should be replaced with these community areas, my personal suggestion is replace a building in Montgomery with a car park (A flat ground based one, not a multi-story) you can enforce parking tickets as well as encourage role-play between car enthusiasts, not forgetting clearing the parking crisis in Montgomery!

Sorry to go off on a suggestion, especially since the forum for which is now closed (Convenient eh)

All in all a great idea and it'll be cool to see what we all come up with!

Don_Vincent

Donator

Jambo said:
Don_Vincent said:

4svkm8B.jpg

Wat... Is it grass that has paths and fits perfectly?!

Negative - HOUSTON THERE IS A PROBLEM :

You HAVE to be VERY CAREFUL with X Y Z coordinates of je object, as well as it's rotation - the lot itself IS NOT a perfect square, and does not seem to be too level either.

Zomane

Donator

How about make it a dynamic place... people will eventually get bored of a park..
I believe that it should change, say, every month or so, in competitions like this so that every month people get something new to RP in. Let's just say, once people reach the limits of what they can RP with a park, it's going to die out very fast so if it were changed infrequently it'd be a better idea.
Just my ten cents.

TommyB

Owner

Jambo said:
Don_Vincent said:

4svkm8B.jpg

Wat... Is it grass that has paths and fits perfectly?!
No, it's a bad object. xD

You can use a concrete object for the grass. I will be able to use a SA-MP function to borrow a texture from another object and replace the concrete with grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.