What's new

Let's Make a Park [WINNER ANNOUNCED!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleyAcidix

Donator
Re: Let's Make a Park [Deadline: July 3rd, 2013]

TommyB said:
After a long wait, I'm happy to announce that the winner of the competition is DirtyTruth! It was hard to pick between Ashley's and his but in the end I felt that DirtyTruth's had a better vibe to it. No offense to Ashley's, it was a great idea, but I felt that the underground basketball court and halfpipe were slightly out of place.

There is a chance that I may add Ashley's skatepark though! You'll just have to wait and see.. :)
Grats DirtyTruth, and tommy you better add that skatepark xD

Gaber

Donator

AshleyAcidix said:
TommyB said:
After a long wait, I'm happy to announce that the winner of the competition is DirtyTruth! It was hard to pick between Ashley's and his but in the end I felt that DirtyTruth's had a better vibe to it. No offense to Ashley's, it was a great idea, but I felt that the underground basketball court and halfpipe were slightly out of place.

There is a chance that I may add Ashley's skatepark though! You'll just have to wait and see.. :)
Skaters want skatepark! :D <3

Liam_Airey

Silver Member

Gaber said:
AshleyAcidix said:
TommyB said:

Skaters want skatepark! :D <3

When someone says skate boarding, i just imagine fuck loads of /ame's and people running up half pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.