What's new

[Lead Admin+] Phone number gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

baconrumpus

Donator
I had donated and at one point, changed my phone number. I got kidnapped and forced to /drop it, so I did. I guess I had to relog instead of buying a new one and now it's gone :(.

It used to be 1810500.

ikuxMvA.png

How would I go about in getting it back?

Giga

Donator
Re: [Administrator] Phone number gone

Your best bet is to make a refund request.

Changed tag to Lead Admin as they're the only ones who can change phone numbers.

Parker

Silver Member
I'm pre sure like once you /drop the idea is that you don't get it back and someone else can now use your phone for their dirty deeds

PuDzeh

Donator
As there has been no administrative interest in this topic, I'd like to give my take on this.

You're a donator so you are entitled to a custom number, however we are facing an IC issue here. Your phone has been stolen and can be used for someone elses activities, just like what would happen in real life.

However, as aforementioned, you are entitled to a custom number, so ask a lead administrator or above in-game for one.

That's my take on it. Best wishes to you and your endeavours!

Pud.

baconrumpus

Donator
PuDzeh said:
As there has been no administrative interest in this topic, I'd like to give my take on this.

You're a donator so you are entitled to a custom number, however we are facing an IC issue here. Your phone has been stolen and can be used for someone elses activities, just like what would happen in real life.

However, as aforementioned, you are entitled to a custom number, so ask a lead administrator or above in-game for one.

That's my take on it. Best wishes to you and your endeavours!

Pud.
Thanks for your help, maybe I'll go make a refund request. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.