What's new

[Lead Admin+]Lost my account's password with the Global reset months ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moen

Hi, Due to the global reset of passwords around a couple of months ago i couldn't login to my Master account and no password reset method has worked what so ever because it tells me that either my username or e-mail is incorrect which is not true. I can give both my Master account name and e-mail in a private help chat if required to because it would be risky to give it in here.. I'm level 8 IG and had a Phoenix and a Savanna, my IG name was Senpai_Chakura..

I've been able to reset my Master account's password, but whenever I try to login with it, It tells me that Due to recent change in security, you need to either login game or reset your password, When I login game it tells me it's an incorrect password..

Moen

Re: Lost my account's password with the Global reset months ago

I forgot to mention that my forum name was Mostarda, which I can't reset either.

Moen

I've tried it way too many times in every password I could've ever thought of and yet, it's still the same result, Although I'm certain of the password I made before..

1SKZ

Donator
You could try private messaging Earl or Meyrick as stated above with the details of your lost account.

MA, email address, any known passwords I guess although that shouldn't be necessary.

I'm sure if you do that you will get access back to your accounts asap

Status
Not open for further replies.