What's new

Lazy admins wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuDzeh

Donator
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Messages
10,696
Location
Lake District
Hello there.

That seems rather odd that you have had to wait for 1.5 months. I will try and contact an administrator for you.

Kind Regards,

Pud. :wavebye:
 

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
3,017
Location
Portsmouth, England
There are currently no account applications pending review, and there has never been a case I know of that an account has taken more than 48 hours to be accepted. What's your master account name?
 

Thomas Walker

Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2014
Messages
6
Speakybutton said:
There are currently no account applications pending review, and there has never been a case I know of that an account has taken more than 48 hours to be accepted. What's your master account name?
Thomas Walker
 

TommyB

spotify listener
Owner
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
18,715
Location
Texas, USA.
Thomas Walker said:
Speakybutton said:
There are currently no account applications pending review, and there has never been a case I know of that an account has taken more than 48 hours to be accepted. What's your master account name?
Thomas Walker
There isn't a Master Account with that name, I also couldn't find an account linked to your IP. Are you sure you've registered an account using this link?
 

Thomas Walker

Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2014
Messages
6
TommyB said:
Thomas Walker said:
Do i need an underscore at the Master Name account?
Yes.
ow.. but im doing the quiz already, and im keep getting 4 questions wrong lol

Edit: doing the quiz for 30 minutes, still didn't pass and i did read the rules,guide and faq :(
 

RayW

Donator
Joined
Nov 29, 2013
Messages
634
Thomas Walker said:
TommyB said:
Thomas Walker said:
Do i need an underscore at the Master Name account?
Yes.
ow.. but im doing the quiz already, and im keep getting 4 questions wrong lol

Edit: doing the quiz for 30 minutes, still didn't pass and i did read the rules,guide and faq :(
Please keep trying, everything is correct in our quiz.

Locked and Archived.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top