What's new

Lag / High ping / Desync

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder

Donator
Hey,

I've been experiencing a high ping and lag for no reason. I've tested other SA-MP servers, however, they all are working properly for me. The issue seems to come from RCRP only, and it's been persistent as of yesterday.

My ping is usually around 130 - 140, however, my ping shot up to 180 - 220 for no reason. With that being said, my game is very viable for de-sync and poor connectivity. It's been pretty annoying as I'm forced to constantly relog due to connection being lost to the server, or generally being desynced. Not to mention the fact that I'm lagging for other players too.

I ran the software, and here's the results I received @Frost.

EDIT: I'll forum PM you @Frost if required, as I don't feel safe posting some of the data here publicly.

RAZR

Donator
Hello there. Yes, PM fr0st about your results, link him this topic as well.
But first if you can try, please join our discord server and browse through the #announcements channel.
There you should see a file named "fixmyrcrpplz.bat". Download and run that first before sending anything to anyone and if it is still laggy/lossy then you should contact fr0st.

Thunder

Donator
RAZR said:
Run the .bak I told you about, it should fix it.

I ran it and followed the instructions at the 'announcement' section on Discord.

Unfortunately, the results remained the same. My ping is spiking randomly, yet, this is only happening in RCRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.