What's new

Lack of interest for new account !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewConway

Hi guys.

Two days ago , me and my friend we decided to start playing RC:RP after 3 years of pause.

We both created new accounts ( fresh start ) but the problem is , even after 48 hours my application is still on pending , but worst , is that my friend app was on pending few hours.

Isn't there a problem with the application system or there is a lack of investment for reading and accepting / denying application ?

ziplo

Donator
The only thing I can really suggest is to be patient. Your application will be answered in due time.

MatthewConway

TheHauntedFish said:
Admins can be busy at times, just be patient and your application will get reviewed soon.

Yes , I see the reason for being busy but my friend tells me that admin are on the server , driving around , chatting with players...etc but they don't invest themselves on reading new applications ?

It would good if there is a team that they put accent on reading application , instead admins which are overloaded with banning hackers / non-rp'ers...etc

48 hours is a lot !

Abdulaziz

Gold Member
Not all admins can handle applications, there are specific admins who are given the task of handling applications.

-Vegas-

The Admins/Helpers make great efforts to keep the server in the most difficult times.

Hassan

Retired Admin
MatthewConway said:
Hello! The helpers here summed it up pretty nicely. Admins have a heavy workload, in-game and on the forums. However, they also are community members and play the server for entertainment. Best thing is to be patient and wait for the application to be accepted. Would you still like this thread open?

Hassan

Retired Admin
Gonna go ahead an archive, I think the point has been made clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.