What's new

[L&A]MA Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muncini

Donator
Well, here's the deal:

Me and a friend is currently sitting on the same internet at his place. He does not have a MA yet but he wanted to create one. It only said that ''Your IP already has an Master Account, which means you cannot create another''. But my MA is created on my internet at my place, and no one else at my friends place have created one before, ever on his internet. So, my question is mostly why it is like this and is it only able to play with one MA on the same IP at the same time? And one else thing, can one MA be logged in at two computers so two of those chars play at the same time?

Greetz Muncini

SimonH

Retired Admin
Re: MA Problem

You cannot use the same master account for more than one person. That is called Master Account Sharing and is against the rules. However, you can request for Alec to allow you to have two master accounts under one IP. The best way to get him is to log onto the redcountyrp main ts (redcountyrp.com:5000) and poke him when he's online :)

Muncini

Donator
Re: MA Problem

Simon Hill said:
You cannot use the same master account for more than one person. That is called Master Account Sharing and is against the rules. However, you can request for Alec to allow you to have two master accounts under one IP. The best way to get him is to log onto the redcountyrp main ts (redcountyrp.com:5000) and poke him when he's online :)

I understood that but as i made my MA on another IP and my friend try to make it on his IP, is that possible as i have been logged in on his IP now when i played a bit. That is like the important thing i need to know, else if i have to do it that way you said i will try it :)

Greetz Muncini

Status
Not open for further replies.