What's new

[L&A] Account recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karmax

Hello,

I joined RCRP about two years ago, stopped playing after a while and now would like to join again.
Problem: I forgot my account password and my email address changed - so I'm currently not able to log into my old account "Westcoast".
Is there a way to reactivate my account?

Kemp

Retired Admin
Re: [UCP Admin/Management] Account recovery

Hello sir.

I've done some investigating and it seems that you're posting from the same region as the owner of Master Account WestCoast. However, UCP Administrators can't set emails, view secret questions or change passwords - therefore, I'm only able to redirect this to Management by editing the title.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope to see you in-game soon. :cowboy:

Karmax

Re: [Management] Account recovery

Is this still (going to be) looked after or should I post my request in a different section of the forums where it receives more attention by the management / write a support ticket?

Elliot

Donator

Hello,

Personally i would post a support ticket, But if all else fails, and as a last chance, You could PM a member of management, They might not reply but its worth a shot.

Davis

Administrator

I've private messaged you the email linked to the account. Unless you have access to that or can prove that you own the master account, I cannot help you further.

Karmax

Management seems to be unwilling to take action and won't even respond to my request on a status update at all after I provided the proof they were asking for - while my contact seemed to be online during all of the last days.

Never mind then.

However, thanks to the helpers and admins who responded in time and seemed to be willing to help.

The topic can be closed.

Davis

Administrator

Due to a change in the system I'm not actually able to edit email addresses, only the Server Owner is. I requested the evidence because it's easier than TommyB going through the process, I can just ask him to do it and he will. I was unaware until today that I wasn't able to change email addresses so I'll talk to him and ask him to soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.