What's new

Kitchen furniture dissapeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario7

Hello, I recently experienced some strange bug. 3-4 days ago kitchen furniture just dissapeared from my house at 6 Kiro Drive. When I enter the house inventory, pieces of dissapeared furniture are replaced by... empty plant pots. Is there any way to fix that? (I'll include screens later as I'm currently far from home)

Jackson.

Donator
Hello there,
In fact, this was a frustrating bug, however, it has been fixed within the last update, which took place 2 days ago, so it won't happen again by any chance.
Is it possible to remove them(the pots) from your inventory, then buy whatever you had, and I'll be more than happy to refund you the money(PM me)? Another thing, if you got SSes proving your point, then you'll have to head to the "Refunds' " section, and do submit an appeal, along with the evidence within it.

Cheers,
Jackson.

Mario7

First, many thanks for very fast reply. When I return home, I'll search through my screenshots to find that set of furniture - I think I have a SS of it. I'll /pm you in-game in the evening if it's not a problem. Thanks again! :)

Jackson.

Donator
No problem, buddy! Feel free to contact me on:-
- Rose McAllister.
- Elissa Crawford.
- Malia Crawford.
- Isabella McAllister. ;)

Cheers,
Jackson.

Kenth

Platinum Member
Hello there,
This seems to have been resolved which is why I'm going to lock and archive this topic, however, if the problem still persists then please do not hesitate to send me a forum PM and I'll unlock it back so that you would be able to discuss your issue further.

Cheers,
Kenth.

Status
Not open for further replies.