What's new

Kidnapped

Status
Not open for further replies.

NesquikPlus

Bronze Member
While hitchhiking a car near Palomino Creek a guy stopped let me get in his car.He took me to his home and want all of my money.I had 3500 near me i gave him 1500.And he told me to give the rest of the money.I told him that i had to go to an ATM so i can give him more.He took me there i deposit the rest of the money.Then he took me somewhere lonely in the desert and put a gun to my head.And i told him again that i had to go to an ATM.This time he took me to a bank.And i rejected to give the money again and i told him that im not coming outside.He killed me in the bank and walk out without being recognized by somebody.
In real life you cant kill somebody in a bank and just walk out of there like nothing had happened.
Is this RP or not?

JP

Donator
I think it's kind of non-RP, and I think it also breaks this rule:
Killing after a Robbery / Scam is disallowed.
Those who are found to be breaching this rule will be warned and temporarily banned. Persistant rule breakers may be permanently banned from the server.

Because if you did not attack him to resist, then he can't kill you. If you have SS of it, I advise you to make a complaint.

Kane_Romero

Donator
So you got kidnapped, robbed and killed? Rob & kill is not allowed if you haven't done anything to him.

Killing after a Robbery / Scam is disallowed.
Those who are found to be breaching this rule will be warned and temporarily banned. Persistant rule breakers may be permanently banned from the server.

Also, what is your level and his?

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
The issue here though is you depositing your money! The rob limit is 5k, therefore he was entitled to all the money you had on you and taking you to an atm means he'd be watching over your shoulder as you typed everything in and took out or put in cash. That in itself is a form of resistance- seeing as you then "resisted" giving him your money he felt it necessary to kill you. Now doing so in a desert would have been ok, but in the middle of a bank is massive non-RP. I feel that in both cases you both sort of failed with your RP here. First off he should have frisked you for money and taken all of it. Secondly you shouldn't have deposited your money. Thirdly he shouldn't have taken you to a bank during a kidnap/robbery. Fourthly he shouldn't have killed you in a bank!

NesquikPlus

Bronze Member
He frisked me and told me to give all of my money but i said him in /b that what happens if i dont carry all of my money in my pocket.
I know i shouldn't have deposit my money.(btw:There was a police station that wasnt far to that ATM,could i run there?)
Should I report this guy?(and should i report myself? :D)

Rich

Donator
You probably didnt take any screenshots,but you should, cause you cannot kill somebody after a robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.