What's new

Khaleesi's (LSRP+) screenshot guide

Hassan

Retired Admin
I used to use LSRP+ when I was in VK, prefer the PS method though, hex for /me is {C2a2da}

hallucination

Faction Consultant
{c2a2da} - /me
{e6e6e6} - talking
{967100} - radio
{009000} - advert
{f8a400} - /s
{bebebe} - /l
{c520ff} - asay
{004fe7} - storing or taking something from the trunk / gunrack
{565f91} - /w
{fbff00} - /m

Khaleesi

Donator
This guide is way outdated in my opinion. Most people nowadays use photoshop and chatlogs with /blindme to edit their screenshots. Easier, faster, fancier. Nothing more to say.
That includes fiddling with a bunch of screenshots of the chat, which I sometimes couldn't care less to do and that's why I switched up to LS-RP+ in 2015 when Nexus first released it. I found the way to get the exact same In Game font and I don't see why I wouldn't use this instead of the master race version. I used to edit like that when elitism was in its prime in 2013 and 2014, but back then and where I played, we wouldn't have /blindme nor any kind of /ss commands like I've seen on some servers, so you had a big struggle with taking pictures of your text on some clean surface like a wall or the sky so you can crop it fine.

You tell me what's outdated about this guide and I'll fix it. There's nothing wrong with it at the moment and I've been keeping up with editing this way for years. The problem at hand is that the program itself hasn't been updated since 2015-16 or so, so that's that. But hey, I gave y'all every possible way to make them on any resolution you like.

Reactions: lew