What's new

Katanas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris.taylor

Hey!

Can anyone tell me how I can get katanas? It shouldn't be that dangerous compared to a baseball bat? (script wise).
Why is it restricted, what makes it so overpowered that the "public" cannot use it? I know that the knife can be an instant kill, but I doubt the katana is capable of backstabbing people scriptwise?

So yeah, any ideas how i can retrieve a katana for specific RP scenarios? Btw. has the damage of the katana been modified for RCRP, what amount of damage does it give per hit/slice?

That's all I have for now..

Duff

Donator
chris.taylor said:
Hey!

Can anyone tell me how I can get katanas? It shouldn't be that dangerous compared to a baseball bat? (script wise).
Why is it restricted, what makes it so overpowered that the "public" cannot use it? I know that the knife can be an instant kill, but I doubt the katana is capable of backstabbing people scriptwise?

So yeah, any ideas how i can retrieve a katana for specific RP scenarios? Btw. has the damage of the katana been modified for RCRP, what amount of damage does it give per hit/slice?

People don't carry katanas down the street, it's so non RP!

chris.taylor

Duff said:
chris.taylor said:
Hey!

WHO said I was going to carry it around in public? Can't you provide a real answer?....

Duff

Donator
chris.taylor said:
Duff said:
chris.taylor said:
Hey!

WHO said I was going to carry it around in public? Can't you provide a real answer?....

If you don't require a physical item then surely you can just roleplay it as an ornament or decoration? :lolwut:

chris.taylor

Duff said:
chris.taylor said:
Duff said:
chris.taylor said:
Hey!

If you don't require a physical item then surely you can just roleplay it as an ornament or decoration? :lolwut:

People might as well just assume PG if it's not visible in my hands, katanas are not as common as knives.. Therefore I'm still curious about how you are able to retrieve katanas. It cannot be made with the armsdealer job, nor with /weapons in specific gangs? So only Aperture+Hitman can use these, even though it's not an overpowered weapon, and can be acquired IRL without any problems? So why exactly can't we acquire katanas scriptwise? - You could just say this with everything else: "Lul just /me u haf RPG" and I am tired of this nonsens.

Tom

Donator
Katanas is not a "thing" you have, katanas is one of the sharpest most unique 'swords' out there, You can't create a katana from scrap, a katana requires a specific metal in a specific heat, smelted in a specific way, where the best piece of the smelted material is made into a katana. Katanas is not restricted, but just not in the game because seriously?

Aperture has access to Katanas thought. PM a Aperture guy ingame and ask for a katana and you'll get perma denied from the faction.

I rather recommend that you asslick a admin until he rages.

Did this answer your question?

Bear

Retired Admin
If you give a reason to it, I'm sure admins will give one to you. It doesn't have any special abilities and there are plenty of non-apers with katanas in their homes cause it was given to them.

Good luck getting one! :D

Medici

Donator
Tom'BillyJo said:
Katanas is not a "thing" you have, katanas is one of the sharpest most unique 'swords' out there, You can't create a katana from scrap, a katana requires a specific metal in a specific heat, smelted in a specific way, where the best piece of the smelted material is made into a katana. Katanas is not restricted, but just not in the game because seriously?
Aperture has access to Katanas thought. PM a Aperture guy ingame and ask for a katana and you'll get perma denied from the faction.
I rather recommend that you asslick a admin until he rages.
Did this answer your question?
Might be perma denied, but perma denied with a katana.

Status
Not open for further replies.