What's new

Just a little question

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_Tall

How come admins accept complaints without the other guys story.?

This last time. Click here.

When he has NO evidence I was even shooting at him. all he has is me in /s and /b Not only that, he OOC lied. he said that I said "SORRY WRONG GUY" when I was simply just saying "WRONG GUY" in /b to jaime, I didn't mean caps, I accedently hit it. I even have multiple witnesses of a guy in a tux ruining a drug deal IC. I'm sorry but this is a FALSE report and he should be punished.

I simply can't MG if I kill the wrong guy, so My guy ICly thought it was the same guy. I had an IC reason.

Max_Sew

Donator
If you dont like the way patrick handled the complaint, file an administrator report. Theres nothing wrong with that person FC'ing you though. Patrick thought that his decision made sense, therefore you should get in touch with him about this.

Dexter_Colt

Donator
It also happened to me earlier, i was replying to a person via /pm, that he was a "gag damn noobie", And so the administrator directly locked the topic and choosed to punish me, so that the reporter would simply look like an angel ^.^

Dr. Paine

Retired Admin
Max_Sew said:
If you dont like the way patrick handled the complaint, file an administrator report.

You're giving the completely wrong advise there.
Look at Rule 8.

Also, if the evidence is sufficient enough, the Administrator is not obliged to hear the other side of the story. Hence why people are let off when the offense is not exactly mind-boggling.

Mr. Koool

Donator
Jed said:
Max_Sew said:
If you dont like the way patrick handled the complaint, file an administrator report.

You're giving the completely wrong advise there.
Look at Rule 8.

Also, if the evidence is sufficient enough, the Administrator is not obliged to hear the other side of the story. Hence why people are let off when the offense is not exactly mind-boggling.
Filing a complaint doesn't necessary mean we're asking to be un-punished((un-banned in this case)).

Status
Not open for further replies.