What's new

Joining A Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elijah Opack

Im trying to join Red County RP and i'm having troubles of even being able to get into the server and i have submitted character applications many times. IS anyone active on this anymore???!!!!!!!

Hassan

Retired Admin
Elijah Opack said:
Im trying to join Red County RP and i'm having troubles of even being able to get into the server and i have submitted character applications many times. IS anyone active on this anymore???!!!!!!!

Has your MA application been accepted yet? Also, what comes up when you try to join the server?

Elijah Opack

Hassann said:
Elijah Opack said:

Has your MA application been accepted yet? Also, what comes up when you try to join the server?
when i try to join the server i get a notification saying that my master account hasn't been accepted yet

Hassan

Retired Admin
Elijah Opack said:
Hassann said:
Elijah Opack said:

when i try to join the server i get a notification saying that my master account hasn't been accepted yet

The application you wrote on redcountyrp.com will have to be accepted before you can join, once that's accepted and your character story, then you can start playing on the server.

Yassin

Retired Admin
Your application has been accepted. Welcome to Red County Roleplay, apologies for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.