What's new

Issues with the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigma~

Well , I've been playing on RCRP for more then a week now and I'm totally enjoying the RP , but the problems is that I'm having some difficulties with the server which I never had before on SA:MP , or with any other server. My ping suddenly goes high after I go in an interior and while I'm RPing my game suddenly disconnects due to high ping , My ping usually is 150 , and I play without lags , but my ping is fine all along until I enter an interior , my game starts lagging and the server restarts. I tried - restarting my pc/router/samp , closing all the programs , switching off my wifi. It says my ping is 100-150 but still this problem occurs.
And Right now I'm having another problem , I can connect to the server but after I type out my password and login , my game suddenly freezes , I tried reconnecting 11 times , refreshing the server again and again , but I simply can't play. I'm sure its nothing to do with my net because other servers work completely normally.
I'd be happy if you take my problem a bit seriously and fix this up, I really want to play on the server and not miss half of my RP scenes all the while.

Penguins

Donator
The server is lagging a hell of a lot lately, that's probably the cause of your problems. Alec assures us he's trying his best to find out what's causing it, until then we all have to be patient.

Enigma~

Penguins said:
The server is lagging a hell of a lot lately, that's probably the cause of your problems. Alec assures us he's trying his best to find out what's causing it, until then we all have to be patient.

Ah , thats alright but I got onto the server now , I'm playing fine but the interior's problem is still occurring , as I enter an interior my game reconnects , I'd be really glad if Alec fixes that soon enough , because I cannot enter any interior , neither for my job nor for my pay check.

Status
Not open for further replies.