What's new

Is vehicle surfing allowed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogma

I'm trying to pass the quiz and I can't find any rule about it. So is it allowed or not?

Desiner

Silver Member
Hello there mate,

It's disallowed to surf on a car because it's NON-RP. In real life if you are standing ontop of a vehicle which is going fast you will fall off. It's also a bit risky to sit on a vehicle, even if you are going to RP it.

Desiner

Silver Member
Medici said:
You cannot vehicle surf on vehicles like sedans or SUVs. You can vehicle surf on the back of a pickup truck though.
That's true, but there are some limitations, for example: You are not allowed to surf on the back of a pickup truck whilst driving uphill at high speeds, same goes if you are going to drive downhill.

Dogma

Well I need the correct form of answer for the quiz. Is it allowed only if you roleplay as staying inside the trunk or is totally forbidden?

Yassin

Retired Admin
Dogma said:
Well I need the correct form of answer for the quiz. Is it allowed only if you roleplay as staying inside the trunk or is totally forbidden?

In general, carsurfing is not allowed. Everything you need to answer the quiz is located right here: http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=89606

To support the carsurfing rule, everything stated above in the previous posts.

1) You can not physically stand on a moving vehicle, unless you are roleplaying grasping onto the top, but that is highly unlikely and very deadly. So, no.

2) In a pick-up truck, you can stand in the back wagon, or sit, whatever you prefer, but you roleplay as if you were standing in the back of the truck. High speeds can knock you right off the back if you're not holding onto anything. Also, if going down-hill, you better sit down, or you'll be ramming into the truck-bed.

3) If an admin see's you car-surfing, he/she will speak to you, they will ask you why you're car-surfing. If you roleplayed it, you'll be fine, if not, then you will be admin-jailed.

Click on the link I posted at the very top, located as the last rule in Rule #1 states that car-surfing is not allowed, therefore, the quiz should be easy to answer after that.

Good luck, and welcome to Red County Roleplay, make a difference, be a difference, have a good day.

:luvrcrp:

Status
Not open for further replies.