What's new

Is this allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikaru Hayate

I was walking around blueberry looking for the atm/bank, and out of nowhere a police officer told me to go on the ground. I asked why, and he just sent the exact same message (possibly Copy/pasted). I asked via /b why he is doing this, and he said "just do it". I reported him, but was this really allowed?

Zach

Silver Member
Never take any of this OOC. Wait until the situation's over. You have NO idea how annoying it is to catch someone for a IC reason and when you aim your gun their instant reaction is:

/B WTF?!!!
/B NON-RP REPORTED
/B YOU NON RPER, ENJOY UR BAN HAHA
/b THIS NOT RP

Anyways, did he arrest you?

Hikaru Hayate

No he didn't arrest me, but he did taser spam me. I tried keeping this IC, but when I am trying to play a legal character and a cop chases me down and tases me without RP or reason, It is hard to RP back.

Rosendo

Bronze Member
The best thing to do would to is put an IC complaint against the officer if you believe what he did was unfair, and had no reasoning behind it. If he taze spammed you, then you should take SS's of it and file a OOC complaint since that is breaking an OOC rule.

Corvin

Bronze Member
A word of advice. Use /report so the admins can check if he's breaking the rules while it happens.

Alternatively, /reportstranger.

Ink

Retired Admin
You should learn how to speak proper English first buddy, second if the cop pulled you over possibly with a reason you don't whine in /b. Why don't you try to solve the situation ICly, like talk to the officer or something. Whining in /b can only piss them off. Trust me cops always have a valid reason to pull over, after all it's their job and they have right to pull over every citizen if they think that he's suspicious. So next time don't whine in /b and try solving the situation ICly.

Status
Not open for further replies.