What's new

Is there an way to clean admin/police record?

Dodger

Donator
Question:
Is there an way to clean admin/police record?
Example: You have an account and you're gonna receive a CK. You're CKed and your police record still exist. That's non-rp, right?

So, can I clean my police record?

Ruffles

Well, it depends on your case- If the character is a person who has a long record of crime, is obviously going to have it modified, so, I guess it's RP. If not, then it's Non-RP. "/

For the admin record, I guess not, unless you can sweet-talk Alec into doing so. :3

Neku

Donator
If you change your name - 50k, but adding a extra 50k will clean your criminal record, so yeah, I believe there was a topic in SASP where you can contact SASP to clean your criminal record without having to change your name.

Fleur

Retired Admin
Neku said:
If you change your name - 50k, but adding a extra 50k will clean your criminal record, so yeah, I believe there was a topic in SASP where you can contact SASP to clean your criminal record without having to change your name.
As Neku said, it costs 100k to get a name change along with a clean criminal record.
If you were wondering what the command was, I remember it being.. /changemyname Firstname_Lastname confirm yes
Solved and locked.

The Truth

Donator
Fleur said:
Neku said:
As Neku said, it costs 100k to get a name change along with a clean criminal record.
If you were wondering what the command was, I remember it being.. /changemyname Firstname_Lastname confirm yes
Solved and locked.

May I also add, make sure the name you put in is correct,

BAD EX: /changemyname Natd_Larson confirm yes
GOOD EX: /changemyname Nate_Larson confirm yes